South Sydney Rabbitohs

 The South Sydney Rabbitohs is a professional Australian rugby league football team based in Redfern, a suburb of south-central Sydney, New South Wales. They participate in the National Rugby League premiership and are one of nine existing teams from the state capital. The club was formed in 1908 as one of the founding members of the New South Wales Rugby Football League, making them one of Australia's oldest rugby league teams. They are one of only two foundation clubs still present in the NRL, the other being the Sydney Roosters. The South Sydney District Rugby League Football Club is currently a subsidiary company 75% owned by Blackcourt League Investments which is, in turn, owned by the actor Russell Crowe and entrepreneur Peter Holmes a Court. The other 25% is owned by the financial Members of the club.

The Rabbitohs' traditional heartland covers the once typically working-class suburbs of inner-south and south-eastern Sydney, however they have long held a wide supporter base spread all over New South Wales. The team's home ground is currently ANZ Stadium at Sydney Olympic Park.

South Sydney Rabbitohs Reviews & Ratings


No Reviews / Ratings Yet

Submit a review / rating for South Sydney Rabbitohs


Submit a Review


You are submitting this review as an anonymous user.

You can LOGIN HERE   or   Facebook Connect


Facebook Twitter Google+ Email

TicketStub offers a large marketplace to access tickets through our network of suppliers. Tickets are owned, priced, fulfilled and shipped by the party listing the ticket. All orders have to be confirmed. Ticket prices may be more than face value and all sales are final. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. © 2014 TicketStub.com All rights reserved. | Privacy Policy | Site Map

Mobile Analytics